Dear valued partners,
Kindly take note of below announcements on our on-going and up-coming renovation projects. For more information or latest updates, you may also refer to our website: http://www.victoriahotels-asia.com/eng/victoria-upgrades . We apologize for any inconveniences caused and trust that you will understand these upgrading projects are necessary for the long term comfort for our guests.
1) Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Located near to the reception area, the Tafin Bar will be under renovation from 15 July 2010 to 1 August 2010. During this period, the renovation area will be partitioned off and the Resort will try to keep the noise level to a minimum. The renovation will take place daily from 10am to 5pm, and there should not be major disturbances in the guest rooms.
2) Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
The Resort will be renovating the roofs of both L’Oceane Bar and Tea Bar from June 15th 2010 to August 8th 2010. Renovation works will take place daily from 7:00am to 5:00pm. During this period, a replacement Bar will be set up next to the La Paillotte Pool, where breakfast and lunch will be also be relocated. Dinner will still be served at the L’Oceane Restaurant.
There will also be a construction of a wall near to the resort’s infinity pool from 15 July 2010 to 15 August 2010 and it will take place daily from 7:30am to 5:00 pm. The purpose of this wall is to separate our resort facilities from a neighboring property. The renovated areas will be partitioned off and should not cause major disturbances to the guests.
3) Victoria Can Tho Resort
The restaurant Spices will be renovated from 24 June 2010 to 24 August 2010. The purpose of this renovation is to change the new air-conditioning and lighting system, as well as upgrading to a new design concept with a wine cellar. During this period, the Restaurant will be relocated to the hotel’s Hau Banqueting Rooms where breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served. The renovation area will be partitioned off and noise level will be kept to a minimal level. The working hours are daily from 8am to 5pm and there should not be any major disturbances to our guests.
4) Victoria Chau Doc Hotel
Le Jarai cruise will cease operations from 2 August 2010 to 15 October 2010 due to annual maintenance.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
1. Trustworthy, member of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, ASTA, PATA & recommended on Tripadvisor
2. Tailor Made and Private
3. Flexible with unbeatable price
4. 9 years of experience, trusted by more than 40,000 clients worldwide
5. Prompt Reply within 0.5-23.5 hours
6. Private travel consultant
7. Free tour design, no charge for changes, easy booking, small deposit
8. Excellent tour guides with great knowledge and experience
9. Well – selected hotel in each destination to suit your various needs
10. Private, modern air-conditioned and comfortable transportations