A trip to any zone in Southeast Asia isn’t complete if you didn’t visit Cambodia. If that’s unbelievable, then I’m pretty confident that you have only read little about Cambodia.
Cambodia is a fantastic country with several destinations that offer standard sights, coupled with a series of attractions which comprises of excellent places like the Temples of Angkor. This site alone attracts more than 2 million travelers each year.
Incredible offers from this fantastic location include unusual wildlife, jungles, beaches and lots of party island. Simply put, there is so much adventure that fit any individual. Below are more comprehensive details regarding classical Cambodia tour.
Excellent Itineraries That Reveals What a Classical Cambodia Tour is.
The availability of several destinations in Cambodia can make it seems like what exactly can you partake in within that limited time you are paying a visit. As a reminder, in a classical Cambodia tour, you are opened to nothing less than the best sites and location.
Therefore, any of these destinations in Cambodia highlighted, you should comfortably be guaranteed of value for the money and time spent.
1. Siem Reap. In a classical Cambodia tour, your first highlight is at this scintillating location, Siem Reap. You will be taking for a visit to the floating villages.
Kompong Phluk is a village that is perfectly positioned on the northeastern region of the lake, built on stilts above the surface of the lake. If you wish, a token can take you for a boat ride for exploration. As you go, you will come across petrified forests; you will see dining in floating restaurants. Coming back from these villages, you can relax in Siem Reap’s bussing and blazing center.
2. Angkor Wat. In your day two tour, your classical trip will lead you to this world famous UNESCO world heritage site. Probably, you were motivated to visit Cambodia because of this particular location.
This temple can give you a portal black down to a lost world. Present are numerous Iconic masonry that collides with exceeding nature to develop an unparalleled encounter plus ancient history and a lost civilization. No doubt, they are remarkable.
Start by watching the sunrise at Angkor Wat; thereafter you will be led to other popular sites like Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Baphuon, and finish it up when the sunset at Phnom Bakheng, that way you wouldn’t miss the picturesque views.
3. Phnom Penh. The third day of your classical tour will take you straight to the country’s capital, Phnom Penh.
The journey in this city begins by walking along the Mekong Delta, great riverfront which is 2,700 - mile long. Several bars and restaurants are lined in this region for more relaxation.
The next spot takes you down to the Royal Palace to see the king of Cambodia. Awesome isn’t it? Definitely! Look at the southern side, and there you will find a silver pagoda.
Impressive sights are the evening market. You can find street food and clothes stall that are present in the nighttime. Inclusive is also a live stage performance that is opened to you.
4. Sen Monorom. This is your fourth day of the trip. Although as you travel long distances to visit this location, it might seems as if you are drifting off Cambodia’s main tourist attractions, but it is not.
This location is where you can discover the jungle and fantastic wildlife. You are opened to Monorom waterfall, a small waterfall that is suitable for swimming if you desire that, and allow you to settle down and relax in a beautiful and vibrant nature.
Your tour here would not fail to let you catch the sunset on the sunset hill located at Phnom Doh Kromom Pagoda. Good to know that you are accessing this location with tuk-tuk or with a scooter, and this will further let you get more views on the horizon.
5. Sen Monorom. The fifth day is indeed set for full immersion into nature. Thus, you can pick up organized jungle hike here. But a single tour isn’t advisable for this location, so it is often scheduled for a group tour.
However, with a tour guide, you can freely swim, view more waterfall, explore correctly. You can take elephant tours here, but be sure of the operator you are going with. An overnight jungle hike isn’t a bad idea if you have more time to spend. The sky is just crystal clear and beautiful.
6. Sihanoukville/Otres Beach. Your sixth day classical Cambodia take you down to Sihanoukville which is covered with white sands and turquoise water, which are every day ready to give you a warm welcome. Welcoming isn’t sufficient to do the trick. Instead, it will invite you to come and chill out.
Here too, there is an outstanding boat ride that makes your visit prime destinations and then lives comfortably enjoying island life.
7. Koh Rong. There are pretty several destinations that you can visit, each presenting you with its unique allure. They are perfect spots for beach parties, resorts, island paradise, and nightlife.
This famous island is a must-see. There has never been a deprivation of fun in this location and folks have enjoyed the freedom of sailing in droves to capture all these wonders.
However, your stay there can still let you view them, and the moon rises even if you are cooling off in a delicious bar. Also, if you can pay your visit early in the morning, you can’t miss crystal clear waters for swimming, then relax and have fun in between palm trees.
8. Koh Rong Sanloem. This day eight is intensely fitting and makes a good list in a classical Cambodia tour as it lets you unwind the hectic but fun Cambodian adventure.
Here you can engage in sunbathing, dozing in the hammocks, soaking in the sea, and drinking.
You will be thrilled spending your last day right. Well, it is essential that before the end of your classical tour, inform your guest or the owner of the accommodation for necessary preparations.