Vietnam is one of the coutries that still requires Visa to visit. In recent years, more and and more visitors come to Vietnam both travel and business. If you travel to Vietnam for the first time, it is essential to know about Vietnam visa policies, procedures to obtain Vietnam as well as the requirements.
Vietnam visa exemption:
Few countries can visit Vietnam without visa, but for a certain period of time as below:
30 days: Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand
21 days: Philippines
15 days: Brunei, Denmark, Norway, South Korea, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Japan and recently Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France and Italy
Phu Quoc island: No need to apply Vietnam visa if you stay on Phu Quoc island of Vietnam, but not longer than 30 days, and you will have to fly directly to Phu Quoc island.
How to obtain Vietnam visa:
1. The first option is to obtain Visa to Vietnam at any Vietnamese embanssy aboard. This is a good choice if you live nearby the embassy, but it takes your time to visit the embassy and learn some procedures. It is also more expensive option. Again, if you are not living neaby the embassy, it costs more time and money.
2. The second option is to obtain visa to Vietnam by yourselves. You can visit the website of Vietnam Immigration and fill out a form, pay the fees and you will get a confirmation after a few days. This way is not a bad choice, but if you are refused for some reasons, the fees are not refunded.
3. The third option must be the best option. You will obtain Vietnam visa on arrival via a Vietnam travel agent who will on behalf of you to work with Vietnam Imigation to get your Vietnam visa approval letter. This process takes from 2 hours if it is urgent, or 1- 2 working day if it is not. The fee for normal process is from US$8 per person. For urgent case, please contact VIVUTRAVEL.
- To get Vietnam visa approval letter, you will need to fill out the form at https://www.vivutravel.com/vietnam-visa-on-arrival, as soon as we receive your information, it will be reviewed to avoid any mistake, following is payment. We will send you an invoice, you can pay online with Paypal or credit cards.
- We will send you the visa approval letter by email after agreed processing time (2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day or 2 days).
- You need to print out the letter and bring it with you to Vietnam, on arrival at the airport in Vietnam, show the letter with 2 passport photos, fill out a form in 5 mintutes, pay the stamping fee that given by Vietnam Immigration then all done. It takes from 15-30 minutes have the visa done at the airport.
Note: For more information, visit our Vietnam visa service's website: vietnamvisaprovider.com. Send your information and one of our Vietnam visa supports will hell you.