According to a report by the United Nations World Tourism Organization, Vietnam ranked seventh among the world's fastest- growing destinations and the U.S. travel site - thrillist.com has just praised Vietnam as one of the must-visit countries in Southeast Asia, which can explain why more and more international tourists travel to Vietnam.
Some best things about Vietnam:
• The rice terraces in Vietnam like Sapa, Y Ty, Mu Cang Chai, Hoang Su Phi are named as the most beautiful and spectacular rice terraces in Asia and the world. (Y Ty Rice Terraced Fields, Sapa Rice Terraced Fields, Mu Cang Chai Rice Terraced Fields, Hoang Su Phi Rice Terraced Fields)
• Hanoi is voted as the cheapest city to visit and stay
• Hoi An ranked 13th on the list of world's best destinations.
• Ho Chi Minh City ranked second among the best cities for solo travellers
• Son Doong is the world's largest and most beautiful caves, located in Quang Binh province in central Vietnam
• Halong bay is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Halong cruise is the highlight on any Vietnam travel package.
• Vietnam is blessed with a long but beautiful coastline, having more than 125 nice beaches for tourists. You can find some information at Beaches.
• Vietnamese cuisine is the best. Many tourists return to Vietnam because of great food.
• Vietnam has breathtaking landscape, top destination for photography tour.
• Vietnam has diverse culture of different ethnic groups who mainly live in mountainous and remore areas. Tourists on an adventure holiday in Vietnam will definitely love to visit their villages, experience some nights at homestay.
• Vietnam is one of the world's safest countries to travel. There is no conflict in Vietnam and the crime rate is low. Vietnamese is kind-hearted and friendly.
• Travelling in Vietnam is convenient and stress - free. The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines placed 14th among 20 carriers offering the world’s best premium economy class experience 2017 by Skytrax. Domestic flights connect all major destinations in Vietnam. Tourists can also choose to travel by train or open bus.