Most travellers need a visa to Vietnam and it is essential to get right Vietnam visa information before entering the country to avoid problems that will spoil your holiday. To help tourists understand, here are our essential things to know about Vietnam visa in general. Read more: Complete Vietnam visa guide
Vietnam visa exemption:
1. Visitors from Chile do not require visas for Vietnam: 90 days
2. Visitors from Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan do not require visas for Vietnam: 30 days
3. Visitors from Philippines do not require visas for Vietnam: 21 days
4. Visitors from Brunei, Myanmar do not require visas for Vietnam: 14 days
5. Vistors from Japan, Italy, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Belarus, Russia, Denmark, Fiinland, Norway, Sweden, South Korea do not require visas for Vietnam: 15 days
- Visitors who want to stay in Vietnam longer, must apply Vietnam visa in advance or visa extension when in Vietnam.
- All tourists do not need a visa to stay in Phu Quoc island within 15 days.
Vietnam visa types:
1. Vietnam visa arranged at a Vietnamese embassy: This is the traditional way, it is also good if you stay near a Vietnamese embassy. However, if you stay far away, it will not be recommended beacuse it takes time and more expensive than the other ways. Some people still use this way as it sounds reliable.
2. E - Visa: This is the new visa policy of Vietnam and this new way can be good choice, but you can only get single entry visa, and will have do it yourself. The fee - $25 per person to be paid in advance and not refunded if your visa is refused. It also takes time, it is not the choice if you need urgent visa to Vietnam for example.
Below is the list of countries that can get E-visa to Vietnam:
Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Brunei, China, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Mongolia, Myanmar, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Timor Leste, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
3. Vietnam visa on arrival: This is the most convenient way to obtain a Cheap Vietnam Visa. A Vietnam travel agency like Vivutravel can be on behalf of tourists to apply Vietnam visa at Vietnam immigration, which is reliable and quick. To learn more, you can click the links below:
The fees for Vietnam visa on arrival is also low-cost from $6-$15 per person, depending on processing time. In urgent case, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way. At Vivutravel, we can get Vietnam visa within 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 working day, 2 working days.
The only problem with this kind of visa is that, it will takes time to get the visa stamp on your arrival airport. Normally, it is 20-30 minutes, but if it is crowded, you will have to stand in lines and it may take 30 - 60 minutes. However, Vivutravel has fast-track visa service which costs $20 per person. Our staff will be there waiting for you and help you get visa stamp quickly.
Vietnamvisaprovider.com: Vivutravel's visa website where tourists can submit their passport information to apply Vietnam visa on arrival. Vietnamvisaprovider.com or Vivutravel obtains Cheap Vietnam visa for around 3000 tourists per year. So, tourists can fully rely on our service and name.