Blessed with excellent food, picturesque scenery, pristine beaches, rich culture, Vietnam offers so much to see and do during a holiday in this beacutiful country. The first time vistors will find it difficult to decide where to go. Below are the our suggested Vietnam tour destinations that must be included in a Vietnam holiday tour.
1. Hanoi - The capital of Vietnam should be thr first stop for tourists to get an overview of Vietnamese history, culture and people. Ther are so much to see in this lovely city. Moreover, food is the best. From Hanoi, it is easy and convenent to visit other destinations such as Halong Bay, Sapa, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh. Noi Bai international airport links Vietnam and the Southeast Region.
2. Halong Bay - This is the second place to go on a Vietnam travel. Halong Bay is the world natural heritage and listed as one of the world's top 100 destinations (ranked 52), and one of the New 7 Wonders of The World. An overnight cruise in Halong Bay is the most wonderful experience.
3. Sapa - 6 hour drive from Hanoi, Sapa considered as the queen of mountains in Vietnam. However, the town of Sapa is geting more and more touristic, but, to find a place in Vietnam for homestay, hiking, photography tour, Sapa is still the best choice. The rice terraced fields in Sapa listed as national heritage and ranked among the most stunning one in Asia. The best time to see the rice terraces is from June to Octorber.
4. The northwest - This destination is highly recommended for adveture and discovery tour where tourists will explore a real Vietnam in Mai Chau, Pu Luong, Son La, Mu Cang Chai, Y Ty, Sapa, Bac Ha market, etc. It will takes 4-5 days to visit the northwest of Vietnam, but tourists will definitely learn more about Vietnam.
5. The northeast - This part of Vietnam is even more beautiful than the northwest and less-visited. The rice terraced fields in Hoang Su Phi, mountains of Ha Giang, Waterfalls of Ban Gioc, Lake of Ba Be are beyond your immagination. It takes 4-6 days to visit the northeast, but no trip in Vietnam can be compared.
6. Hue - This central province of Vietnam used to be the capital of the country. A visit to Hue is a unique opportunity to learn value of Vietnamese culture, interesting history and enjoy royal cuisine. It is in Hue where tourists will meet charming girls in Ao Dai and nonical hat.
7. Hoi An - This ancient town is a great place for a break during your holiday in Vietnam. Hoi An is a little Vietnam and blessed with white sandy beaches, numerous historical and cultural sites, beautiful countryside, colorful lanterns, etc. If you stay in Hoi An, spend at least 3 nights.
8. Cu Chi Tunnels - The Vietnam war was part of Vietnamese history and a visit to the tunnels of Cu Chi is a great chance to learn about the war, Vietnamese people and know why peace is specious to all of us. No more war should be happened on our planet?
9. Mekong Delta - This destination is the highlight of the south Vietnam. Floating market, boat trip through narrow canals or homestay experience are some of the suggested things to do. A great thing on a Vietnam travel is that, places are not the same. Tourists always see something new and different. Mekong delta is an example.
10. Phu Quoc island - If you want to find a beach to stay at the end of your Vietnam holiday, it can be Mui Ne beach, Nha Trang beach, Con Dao beach, but Phu Quoc is highly recommended as the island is blessed with pristine beaches, national park, fresh seafood, etc. If you spend your holiday on Phu Quoc island only, no visa is needed within 15 days. Phu Quoc has an airport to connect with Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Danang, Bangkok, Milan, etc.