1. Angkor wat: Built in 12th century known as the world's largest religious monument and symbol of Cambodia, Angkor wat is the first temple to visit when in Siem Reap. Vivutravel highly recommends tourist Angkor wat sunrise tour, starting at 05:00 am. To avoid the crowd, the back side of Angkor wat is more quiet.
Apsara dances on the walls of Angkor wat temple
2. Ta Prohm Temple: Built in the late 12th century as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university, this is now one of the most popular temples to visit in a Angkor tour package.
3. Banteay Kdei: Known as a citadel of Chambers and built in the late 12th century, the temple is smaller than To Prohm but worth a visit.
4. Bayon Temple: This beautiful temple is the heart of Angkor Thom and well-known for the smilling buddha faces.
The smilling buddha face
5. Baphuon: Located int he northwest of Bayon temple and within walking distance, Baphuon temple built in 11th century. Tourists shoud take a walk from Bayon to Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Elephant terraces under the shade of giant trees.