Vietnam is vivid and trip to Vietnam is an unforgettable discovery to a country that used to be known through the wars, movies or books. Traveling in Vietnam, tourists are always surprised by beautiful sceneries along the country from Sapa to Halong bay, Tam Coc, Phong Nha, Hoi An, Mekong delta or pristine beaches in Phu Quoc. Tourists are also impressed by rich culture of Vietnam that they find in charming ancient town of Hoi An, monuments in Hue, delicious cuisine in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city or festivals that take place everywhere in Vietnam.
Trip to Vietnam is not just a holiday, but experience. For example, a family tour with kids to Vietnam is a unique chance for your kids to learn how Vietnamese culvivate rice, teach their children to grow up, pay respect to ancestors or cook best Vietnamese dishes.
Interesting tour activities during your trip in Vietnam are countless such as cruise, homestay, cycling, trekking, climbing, beach break, honeymoon, culinerary... Vietnam holiday suits all your needs and it is beyond your expectations!
How to plan a trip to Vietnam?
A private and tailor made Vietnam tour is advised as it is flexible and comfortable for you. You just see and do what you want. To start now, please follow these steps;
1. Send Vivutravel your travel inquiry (tell us your travel plan, budget plan)
2. We send back our suggested tour packages and quotation in 4 hours
3. Time for you to review, make changes and decide (You can make changes as much as you want until the tour matches your interests)
4. Your confirmation to book, we make reservations (Please send us your full name to book the flights and hotels)
5. When the tour is confirmed, we will send you our confirmation and ask for deposit which is 30% of the tour cost.
6. We pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Pay the outstanding balance and continue the tour.