Are you looking forward to traveling to Vietnam in 2022? The answer will be "YES", and a Vietnam tour will come to reality soon when the country fully resume international flights to welcome tourists in early 2022.
After almost 2 years of Covid, Vietnam is now eager to welcome international tourists back to the country because we all realize that It is not possible to completely control the Covid-19 epidemic, we must adapt and have a suitable way of living with? So, traveling needs changing and when you decide to travel, let's find a purpose.
Vietnam travel trends post covid-19 for international tourists
- Sustainable tourism on the basis of green tourism will be the path of development throughout the next 10 years of Vietnam's tourism industry.
- Touchless travel that applies contactless technology when traveling that minimizes paperworks.
- Workation, instead of working from home, trying to work from another country and working when traveling
- Travel with great flexibility, which means you should be flexible when booking a tour, changing the date, tour schedule as well as cancelling the trip. Tourists should feel totally fexible and comfortable.
- Healthcare tourism is the trend. The Covid-19 epidemic has made people realize how important to stay healthy.
- Travel to isolated places or little known places
- Expect to experience new values established on the basis of traditional cultural values
- Traveler longer than normal, and stay longer at a place that is nice
- Travel with confidence is to book a private Vietnam tour.
- Travel in a small group of family members and closed friends.
Vietnam tour 2022
Sightseeing Vietnam tour: This is still the main purpose of the majority of the tourists to Vietnam beacuse Vietnam is one of the 20 most beautiful countries in the world by Rough Guides and Asia's top destination in 2021. The landscapes of Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Phong Nha - Ke Bang, Mekong Delta... are worth for a wonderful sightseeing tour in Vietnam. Especially, after stressful days without being able to travel.
Culture Vietnam Tour:
The beauty of Vietnamese traditional culture dates back thousands of years. Vietnam is a country with 54 different ethnic groups, each of which has its own unique and impressive culture and identity, always attracts foreign tourists to learn about. A Vietnam culture tour is combined with discovery tour to the mountainous parts of Vietnam is highly recommended. Tourists can both explore unique culture and enjoy amazing landscapes.
- Vietnamese culture is diverse
- Beliefs and religions of Vietnamese culture are interesting. Since ancient times, each Vietnamese person has been closely attached to the village and homeland on the basis of consensus and agreement with each other. Therefore, the customs and habits of Vietnam are so diverse, but they have never lost their rituals until now. The beauty of Vietnamese culture can be seen during your Vietnam tour with a visit to any festival, or a local family to learn about ancestor worshipping, Tet holiday,etc. For a spiritual tour in Vietnam, there are impressive names like Huong Pagoda, Bai Dinh Pagoda, Tam Chuc Pagoda, Yen Tu Pagoda, Cao Dai temple...
- Vietnamese Cuisine, a feature of Vietnamese culture and is always an interesting topic, not only rich in dishes and diverse in processing recipes, Vietnamese cuisine also shows the outlook of people and the typical natural conditions of the region. Vetnamese cuisine has harmonious taste and good for health. Traveling in Vietnam, you will not have to eat the same thing everytime. A bowl of Pho in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh city are tasted differently.
- Vietnamese traditional costume, you can see beautiful ladies in the cities wearing the long dresses with conical hats and each of the ethnic groups in their own costume in the mountainous regions such as Sapa, Ha Giang, central highlands...
Vietnam Cruise tour:
Ha Long Bay is in the top 7 new natural wonders of the world recognized by UNESCO, and is one of the 29 most beautiful bays ranked by the World Bay Club. A Vietnam tour in 2022 without Ha Long bay is a miss. Long Bay is advised as a place for tourists around the world to come and experience a night of floating on a sailing boat.
Vietnam relaxation tour:
Vietnam has more than 3,200 km of coastline. Therefore, it is not surprising that Vietnam offers beautiful beaches for relaxation during your Vietnam tour. Below are our suggestions:
1. Hoi An beaches
2. Danang beaches
3. Nha Trang beaches
4. Doc Let beach
5. Ly Son beach
6. Mui Ne beach
7. Con Dao beaches
8. Phu Quoc beaches
9. Quy Nhon Beaches
10. Phu Yen Beaches
Many nice beach resorts from 3 to 5 stars are availble for you to choose. a beach resort normally has private beach and large swimming pool. Vivutravel advises you to stay at one of these beaches before your flight home which is a perfect way to finish your holiday in Vietnam.
Besides the beaches, it is trend to travel to isolated parts, merge yourself with nature and stay few nights at a beautiful mountain retreats. Below are some names:
1. Topas Ecolodge in Sapa
2. H' Mong village resort in Ha Giang
3. Pu Luong retreat in Pu Luong
4. Mai Chau Ecolodge Resort
5. Saigon Ban Gioc Resort
Vietnam mice tour: Vietnam is developing very fast and becoming the center of mice tour in Asia. If you have a business meeting or business conference in any city of Vietnam. There is always a chance to book a short trips to visit Vietnam with a local Vietnam travel agency.
Is it safe to travel in Vietnam?
Like other countries in the world, Vietnam is flighting agaist Covid-19. However, most of Vietnamese will have 2 doses of vaccines by the end of 2021 and may have the third dose in early 2022. Please check here https://tiemchungcovid19.gov.vn/portal for undated vaccination campaign in Vietnam. (Please note that the population is around 100 millions)
Traveling like any other activities in life. There is always risk. So, the decision is yours.
When can I travel to Vietnam?
Tourists can now travel to Vietnam on a charter flights, but there are only 5 places allowed to visit, including Phu Quoc island, Hoi An, Danang, Nha Trang and Ha Long Bay. Tourists will also be strictly followed the Vietnam's travel rules and requirements when traveling.
By The way, Vietnam will fully resume tourism by June 2022, but considering to do it earlier. So, it is now time to plan your Vietnam tour for 2022.
Where are the best destinations to visit in Vietnam?
Depend on your length of travel and your travel interests, Vivutravel will suggest the best destinations. However, green places, little known places and less - crowded where are safer, will be highly recommended. Please check Top destinations to travel in Vietnam in 2022.