Vietnam has become a popular honeymoon destination because of its white, sandy beaches, ideal weather and exotic views. Vietnam is also ideal for couples who are looking for something different rather than being surrounded by touristy attractions. Visitors can take time to explore ancient cities, dive on coral reefs and trek through the jungle. At the end of the day, Vietnam also offers top spa treatments and a number of first-class amenities to its visitors.
Vietnam Honeymoon guides
1. Book a beachside resort. Nha Trang and Hoi An, Mui Ne, Phu Quoc are some of the best white-sand beaches in Vietnam. For those wanting more privacy on their honeymoon, most of the beaches offer snorkeling and trekking trips to desolated islands in the vicinity.
2. Don't forget the classic attractions. These include rice farms and rice-paper factories, the Viet Cong tunnels, the One Pillar Pagoda and some of the old markets, including the floating markets.
3. Book a package. Vietnam honeymoon packages usually include accommodation in suites, couple-only getaways and perks, such as sunset cruises and free champagne waiting in your room.
4. Plan a Vietnam cruise. Vietnam offers stunning views to those boarding cruises at Ha Long Bay. From afternoon trips to multi-day cruises, boats offer the ultimate in luxury, including 1930s Indochina-style decoration, candle-lit dinners, Tai Chi classes and ethnic food.
5. Choose www.vivutravel.com to create and arrange your dream Vietnam honeymoon.