When to apply Vietnam Visa?
Visa to Vietnam can be applied up to 3 months as maximum in advance of your intended date of travel to Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam Visa?
There are 7 required steps to complete the visa application process. You are advised to read through the application steps set out below before making your visa application to make sure that you are clear about the procedure and requirements.
Step 1: Check if you need a visa to Vietnam
Step 2: Complete your Vietnam visa application form
You should submit 1 visa application for each individual applying for a visa, including children. Please ensure that you select the correct visa application for the purpose of your visit
• Complete the secure and automatic application form
• Ensure that you complete all the sections correctly. If you make a mistake in filling in any of the sections, you will need to make another application or notice us by an email.
Step 3: Pay your visa application fee
Please see the 'Visa fee' on our website or as agreed by us (via mail).
Step 4: Receive the visa approval letter for your visa request
We will inform you when your documents are ready for collection. If you are traveling in a group, we will send the visa approval letter to the nominated personal email address. Now, it is your turn to check again to make sure:
• Your personal details are correct
• It correctly states the purpose for which you want to come to Vietnam
• It is valid for the date on which you want to travel. (You can ask for it to be post-dated for up to three months if you do not plan to travel immediately).
Step 5: Prepare your documents
• Prepare 02 latest passport-sized photos (in color, 4*6cm size, with a face straight forward)
• Show this printed approval to the Airlines when you get on board.
Step 6: Get your Stamped
Bring Vietnam Visa Approval Letter, passport, 2 photos (colored, size 4*6 cm or similar) as mentioned, fill some information in "exit and entry form", and pay stamping fee to get your visa stamped at the Vietnam international airports.