Vietnam is known as one of the 20 most beautiful holiday destinations of the world. People travel to Vietnam and love this country so much because Vietnam holiday is the gateway to explore the hidden treasures.
Reasons to visit Vietnam
1. Rich and diverse culture, interesting history of over 4 thousand years.
2. World's most friendly people with welcome smiles
3. World's top cuisine, healthy food, great street food
4. Many world's heritages in Vietnam which recognized by Unesco such as; Halong Bay, Phong Nha Caves, Hue Citadel, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Ruins.
5. Beautiful nature and landscapes such as; terraces of rice fields, floating market, picturesque countryside...
6. World's top beaches in Danang, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Phu Quoc island and beach resorts.
7. There are still a lot of things to discover in Vietnam, especially the mountainous regions
8. There are various choices for your travel styles in Vietnam such as; Beach Breaks, Shopping, Adventure & Discovery, Cruise, Culture & History...
9. Vietnam is one of the cheapest countries to travel.
1. Hanoi - The capital of Vietnam, is an elegant city located on the banks of the Red River that still keeps a lot of treasures of the past.
2. Sapa - The town is among the well- known beauty spots in Vietnam. It is famous not only for its landscapes but also convergence of many ethnicities living together. Coming there, visitors will enjoy vibrant dresses of ethnics as H’mong Black, Red Dao, Tay, Giay, etc. Each ethnic is different in dress, lifestyle, customs, and farming.
3. Halong Bay - The highlight of any Vietnam holiday.
4. Hue - The city is commonly known as a place of many cultural heritages. Up to now, there is no place like Hue remaining a lot of originally historical vestiges
5. Hoi An - This ancient town was known by foreign merchants as Faifo, Haisfo, Hoai pho. Based on archeological relics and early records of architectural dwellings. Hoi An was also an important meeting place of many cultures, such as Champa, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese, and has been greatly impacted upon by Vietnamese and Chinese civilisation.
6. Nha Trang - It is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travelers on the Southeast Asia circuit.
7. Mui Ne - Considered the "Hawaii" of Viet Nam. Its features are immense sand dunes meandering through kilometers of red, yellow and white; shady roads under coconut trees; beautiful rows of palm trees and cliffs battered by the waves of the sea. The beach is shallow and gentle sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
8. Ho Chi Minh City - The most exciting city of Vietnam.
9. Mekong delta - The southwest region of Vietnam is known for the vast rice fields and the huge plantations that make up the core of this region's economy. The region is also known for the many miles of waterways criss-crossing the land making this area both fertile and unique.
10. Phu Quoc island - One of the top 5 hidden beaches of the world.