Nha Trang has become a major Vietnamese tourist resort. If you want a Vietnam beach holiday then you should look closely at Nha Trang. It has been called the Riviera of the South China Sea with an infrastructure being put in place to cater for holidaymakers. There are plenty of things to do in Nha Trang and the 6 kilometre stretch of Nha Trang Beach welcomes those who simply want to relax and do nothing as well.
If you book a Vietnam travel package, all the arrangements will be made for you; transport and accommodation. In Nha Trang, you can expect good restaurants with fresh seafood being especially popular. Even after the development you can find quiet areas if you want to be away from the crowds.
• Tran Phu Beach is just a short walk away from the action and is very popular as a result. Hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs have developed close by; a tourist wants for nothing. Water sports are available as well.
• Hon Chong Beach is just to the north. It is usually fairly quiet and there are great views of the islets. Just to the south, there is Hon Do Island with its Buddhist Temple on a hilltop.
• Bai Tru Beach is on another island, Hon Tre and the cable car crossing is quite spectacular, over 3,300 metres long though there are ferries and speedboats. One of the attractions other than the beach is a large aquarium.
• Bai Dai Beach is a drive away south of Tran Phu so it is really a day trip. The atmosphere in this fairly secluded place is hippy-like and there are great seafood restaurants.
• Nhu Tien Beach is a private beach that welcomes affluent tourists, local and overseas with the nearby Diamond Resort and Spa offering golf, tennis and several restaurants.
• Doc Let Beach, a drive north of Nha Trang is a lovely place to relax and remains relatively undeveloped. It is famous for its salt fields and offers some great photo opportunities.
• Jungle Beach is even further away, and certainly secluded. The forests behind the beach have monkeys, loris, langurs and there is a good chance of seeing eagles. You can swim, snorkel and surf if you are feeling at all energetic.
When it comes to the best time to visit Nha Trang, it is always warm with the driest spell between December and April.
Top 10 beach resorts in Nha Trang
Places to visit in Nha Trang
Things to do in Nha Trang
Nightlife in Nha Trang
Best spas and massage in Nha Trang
Recommended restaurants in Nha Trang
Top Reasons to stay in Nha Trang