Hanoi is a great place for Spa treatment. It’s hardly a surprise because it is a city that is receiving an increasing number of tourists and infrastructure has developed quickly to cater for their wishes. A Hanoi travel agent will be happy to help and make arrangements for you if you want to go to a spa anywhere in the City. It is one of the things to do in Hanoi with a whole range of treatments available. There are places within quality hotels and others in districts like the Old City. There is something for every budget.
Here are some of the best spas in Hanoi as far as we are concerned:
• Thu Cuc Spa overlooks Truc Bach Lake and offers a very relaxing experience, down to the elegance of its décor. Services range from massage to basic skin care, waxing to anti-acne treatment. To be safe, you should book before heading to Thu Cac.
• Thu Lam offers beauty treatments that have been refined over a number of years. Whether your main concern is your skin or your priority is weight loss, perhaps getting hair removed permanently or tattoo removal, the services are there.
• Hami Spa & Cosmetic, Bui Thi Xuan, offers exactly what its name suggests. You will walk back out of the door rejuvenated to continue your Hanoi tour.
• Le Spa du Metropole is located within the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel. It is not cheap but if you really want to pamper yourself on holiday in Hanoi, then why not?
• La Siesta Spa in La Siesta Hotel in the Old Quarter near the Hoan Kiem Lake is a great choice after a busy day sight-seeing.
• Ciel Spa is in the same area, a 10- minute walk from the Lake. Its bamboo massage is perhaps its most famous treatment and certainly the answer if you have sore muscles.
• Spa at JW within the JW Marriott Hotel is another fairly expensive spa but if you are going to treat yourself then why not book a session and also dine in JW Café, one of the top restaurants in the City?
• Evian Spa in the Lotte Hotel is named after the famous water springs in France that became part of French culture over two centuries ago. It’s a peaceful and serene place offering treatments that have been successful for many years.
• Anam-QT Spa has a real Asian feel. The setting is one of a number of pavilions which are the treatment rooms.
• Marvel Spa & Massage is within the Marvellous Hotel. The natural oils are great as are the ingredients used in treatment; honey, fruit, milk and coffee.
If you spend any significant time in Hanoi, you will experience many sensations. It is a vibrant city, full of history and people. A great way to relax in Hanoi is to go for spa treatment, especially after a busy day. You will be ready to go again in no time and there is always something else to see.