Tours in Vietnam are very diverse with many tour options and if you travel Vietnam from north to south or vice versa, it will be like you are having different holidays because you will experience different things in each part of the country.
Tours in Vietnam
1. Vietnamese culture and history discovery: Hanoi should be on top of the list because this capital city is where tourists will get an overview of Vietnamese culture, history and lifestyle. There are so many famous sites in Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausolem, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter as well as delicious street foods like "Pho", "Bun Cha", "Cha Ca", which are the tastes of Vietnam. Heading south to the central part, tourists will be impressed with royal architecture including imperial citadel, royal tombs, century-old temples and pagodas in Hue, charming ancient town in Hoi An and My Son sanctuary.
2. Landscapes: Vietnam is considered as one of the world's most beautiful countries (top 20) with picturesque landscapes in rural villages, watercolor sceneries in the northern mountains like Sapa, Mu Cang Chai, Ha Giang, amazing natural heritage site in Halong Bay, Trang An and caves in Phong Nha.
3. Discovery: The northeast and northwest of Vietnam are breathtaking. Tours in Vietnam to these regions, tourists will see amazing rice tarraces in Sapa, colorful weekly market in Bac Ha, hidden towns in Ha Giang, impressive waterfall in Ban Gioc or mysterious Ba Be lake. Moreover, tourists will also meet several ethnic groups who are still wearing their traditional dress and keeping their unique culture and tradition. Discovery tours in Vietnam, tourists can trek through mountain villages, hike in national parks along the country, spend night in a local family, cycle on the off the beaten tracks...
4. Beaches: With over 3000 km long, the beautiful coast of Vietnam is blessed with so many white sandy and sunny beaches in Hoi An, Danang, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Con Dao, Vung Tau or Phu Quoc island. World's class beach resorts are many and they are perfect for you to stay during your tours in Vietnam to relax and enjoy the holiday.
5. Lifestyle: Rich culture, best cuisine, but Vietnamese are very simple and friendly. Traveling across the country, tourists quickly fall in love with draught beer and street food in Hanoi, coffee in Saigon or find it so exciting to cross the street when it is full of motorbikes. If you have a chance, try to communicate with Vietnamese, they are really opened-hearted eventhough their shy look and gesture might make you confuse. So do not be surprised if you are treated like VIP and invided to drink tea, ricewine or smoke tobaco.
Tours in Vietnam by Vivutravel are designed to combine the best of Vietnam and customize our clients' needs. What you have to do is to submit the our below tour inquiry form.