Family travel is always a memorable time for all and your family will have a lot of unforgettable oexperience. However, when you travel to a country like Vietnam, there is something that you need to know in advance. Below are Vivutravel's tips.
1. Book your family tour to Vietnam far in advance to enjoy early bird (good price) and avoid problems with flights, hotels...overbooked.
2. Carefully checked your passports to make sure if your family will need visa to Vietnam or not, if the passports are still valid.
3. Vietnam is a tropical countries and the weather and climate are different in the north, north central coast and the south Vietnam. Please do not forget to check with your Vietnam travel consultants before coming. This is very important to prepare for your Vietnam travel.
4. Book your Vietnam family tour with a local tour operator who has real experience, local knowledge and understand what your family wants because it is important that your Vietnam family tour matches your family's budget and the itinerary is suitable and flexible for kids.
5. Make sure the hotels in Vietnam are in good and quiet location. The hotels should be family friendly, comfortable with swimming pools.
6. Take the medicines for kids and it is necessary to bring sunscream and insect repellent if you travel to the mountainous areas of the north Vietnam, Mekong delta and especially when staying at the homestay with a local family, for instance.
7. The traffic in Vietnam is terrible with millions of motorbikes, scooters and it seems no rule. In Vietnam, we do not recommend you to use public transportation because of low quality and bad service. So book private a vacation and you will have a private tour guide and bus to escort, take care of your family.