Vietnam is listed as one of the world's most beautiful countries to visit and in a Vietnam tour package, you will not only see amazing sceneries but also get an insight into unique Vietnamese cultures of different ethnic groups as well as meet friendly people.
If you are photographers and love to take memorable photos, Vietnam photography tour will be your best choice and you will not have to regret.
The best places for Vietnam photography tour.
1. Halong bay: No word can describe the beauty of this world natural heritage, with over 1600 islands, hidden grottoes, lagoons, beaches and romantic cruise in Halong Bay, thousand photos can be taken.
2. Sapa: Rice terraces of Sapa ranked among the world's 11 most beautiful terraced fields and it is perfect for photo hunters from July - early October. Vietnam photography tour in Sapa also gives you chances to take photos of the imposing mountains, clouds over ethnic villages along Muong Hoa valley or friendly people.
3. Bac Ha market: Around 100km from Sapa, Bac Ha market is on every Sunday and it is where the different ethnic minorities come for trading their local stuffs from vegetables, embroideries, tobacco to cats, dogs or buffaloes. The market is also the meeting place like a festival for the locals to enjoy life after having worked hard. A day in Bac Ha market is special.
4. Mu Cang Chai: Located in Yen Bai province, this place is a must for photographers because of its amazing rice terraces. The best time to visit is from July - October.
5. Hoang Su Phi: Another place where you can take photos of amazing rice terraces and farming activities during the rice season.
6. Y Ty: Simply listed among best mystical destinations in Asia, Y Ty in Lao Cai can be combined with the tour to Sapa or Bac Ha Market.
7. Dong Van: Localed in Ha Giang province - the northernmost point of Vietnam, Dong Van is less - visited because of bad road and distance from Hanoi. However, a tour to Ha Giang is like a trip of a lifetime because Dong Van rock plateau, the landscapes and the people here are ideal for all Vietnam photography tours.
8. Ba Be lake: Located in Bac Can province in the northeast of Vietnam, Ba Be Lake listed in the top 16 world beautiful lakes.
9. Ban Gioc waterfall: Located in Cao Bang province in the northeast of Vietnam, Ban Gioc waterfall is listed in world top amazing waterfalls or in top 10 greatest waterfalls in the world by WondersList.
10. Hanoi: Listed top 10 world's best destinations, Hanoi is the must - see place for all Vietnam tour packages and it is great for photographers to take wonderful photos of the old quarter, the people's life on the streets.
11. Hoi An: A little Vietnam where tourists can both relax during their Vietnam travel and explore history, culture. Come to Hoi An and you will know why all people want to visit or come back this place.
12. Mekong delta: Listed among 10 best value destinations in 2005, Mekong delta in Vietnam is where photographers can take wonderful photos of the floating markets, life of the locals on water of the majestic Mekong river.