Vivutravel is highly recommended family travel specialist in Vietnam since 2006 because Vietnam is our home and we are very proud of having a great team of professional and experienced people who have passion in showing a beautiful Vietnam to tourists from all over the world.
If you are planning your family vacation to Vietnam in the coming time, Vivutravel - your travel consultant would like to give you some expert's advices as below:
1. Vietnam is tropical country with four seasons in the north and two seasons in the central part and the south so when planning your vacation, it is essential to have advices from your Vietnam tour operator to choose the best places for your family to visit.
2. The best time for a family to travel Vietnam is from September to April when it is not too hot, humid and rainy. Below are some tips to choose where to go:
• Hanoi is always the highlights of all Vietnam tour packages where your family can learn a lot about Vietnamese culture and history as well as taste delicious dishes. Hanoi is most beautiful in Autumn from August - November.
• Ninh Binh is around 100km from Hanoi and you can do a day tour to explore Tam Coc (Halong bay on rice fields), Trang An grottoes, Van Long natural reserve, etc. The right time to visit is in rice season from Mar - May and from August - October.
• Sapa is definitely a must for Vietnam family vacation with teenagers or older kids where you can do a walking tour to a stunning valleys of rice terraces, meet ethnic groups, enjoy fresh and cool air. The best time to visit Sapa is from July to early October. It is rice season, nice weather with blue sky.
• Halong bay is best choice for all family tours in Vietnam, Halong cruise is always a memorable experience. The best time to visit Halong bay is from May to November when the weather is good for photos and other activities such as swimming, kayaking, fishing, etc.
• The northeast and northwest of Vietnam offers amazing sceneries and unique opportunities to discover the hidden beauty, but the tours to the northeast and northwest are not recommended for family with kids or the one who does not like adventure.
• Hue used to be the capital of Vietnam and Vietnam family tour in Hue is a great chance to learn about Vietnamese history and culture. The best time to visit Hue is from September - April to avoid the heat and rain.
• Hoi An is a perfect place to have break during your family tour in Vietnam. Hoi An has beautiful beaches, ancient town, shops, picturesque countryside.
• Ho Chi Minh city is the base to visit Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta and other nice places like Da Lat, Mui Ne, Nha Trang or Phu Quoc island. So Ho Chi Minh city is a must.
• Beaches in Vietnam are known as the most beautiful ones of the world. We recommend your family to start in Hanoi and end your Vietnam family tour at one of the beach resorts in Mui Ne, Nha Trang or Phu Quoc island before coming home.
• May - September is summer in Vietnam, it is hot but this is great time to travel on your budget because this is low season when many hotels, cruises offers discounted rates, early birds and promotions.
• The best Vietnam family tour should be customized to meet your family's interests, needs and budget. Especially, the tour itinerary, hotels, activities, tour guides... must be child-friendly so that your family will have unforgettable time together.
• To plan a family tour to Vietnam, we advise you not to get lost by searching things on Google, but send Vivutravel your family travel plan and requirements, we will do the rest to save your time and money.