Sit back and relax with a customized Vietnam Tour
The Travel trend you need to try.
Imagine visiting a new country and being faced with all the amazing places you know are there waiting for you to explore. New places incredible scenery and friendly people. In a country like Vietnam, ancient temples, magical rainforests, and sandy beaches await the lucky tourists who grace its shores.
In a country like Vietnam, a tour is the BEST way you can tour the diverse countryside and be sure to see everything you want too. Tours are typically well organized, exceptional value for money and offer you a unique perspective.
There are so many ways you can organize and book a tour in Vietnam, with varying options to see bustling and vibrant cities, white sandy beaches or simply take in the traditional way of life with a homestay.
More and more people are choosing to book a tour operator to organize their holiday around Vietnam. Customized tours are being titled as the hottest travel trend of 2017.
BUT, why should you choose to book a customized tour for your Vietnam holiday?
We have put together our top 10 reasons you should use a tour operator. Read on and get ready to book your tour!
1. Service is incredibly important in Vietnam, the Vietnamese take pride in ensuring all of their guests are well looked after; from arriving in the country, being greeted at the airport to being checked in at your accommodation, you will feel welcome along every step of the way. You will also find a country like Vietnam is a happy, gentle and peaceful country and this is reflected in how the Vietnamese greet strangers and each other.
2. Learning about a countries customs and traditions can be just as important and rewarding as seeing the sights. A Vietnam tour operator like Vivutravel will ensure your tour is educational, enjoyable and informative. You will learn about the unique customs of their country and have the chance to learn the language too. If you choose a homestay option and stay with a local family for a couple of days, your tour operator will ensure you know the customs of the house beforehand. For example in Vietnam, you always remove your shoes before entering a house or building.
3. A Vietnam tour operator will always find the best activities, best transportation options, the best restaurants and first class accommodation. If you have spent time researching all of the places you want to visit, you can simply ask your tour guide to ensure it is built into your Vietnam customized tour. Want to take a street food tour around Ha Noi or relax in a beachside bungalow in Halong Bay, simply ask your tour operator to build it into your customized tour.
4. Customized tours are incredibly well planned and Vivutravel put their heart and soul into ensuring your tour will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Your tour will be planned with all of your personal requirements in mind. If you find an ancient temple you want to visit and explore or you want to visit Ho Chi Minh city and take a motorbike tour around the city, a customized tour can include your preferred locations and make sure you have fun along the way too.
5. A customized Vietnam holiday will also ensure you will know what you are paying upfront. There are no hidden extras and the tours can be customized to meet any budget. Entrance fees, accommodation and transport costs will always be discussed upfront so you know where you and your budget stands.
6. It is often said that a tour guide can make your tour extra special and an operator like Vivutravel only use the best tour guides possible. Most of the guides will have grown up in the local area and will know all of the best, unique and magical places to visit. Your guide will be able to ensure you miss the crowds too, rising early to be the first to view the Sunrise in Halong bay will be an experience you will not want to miss.
7. With a customized tour, you can be sure you will always have someone you can turn to at any time of the day. A Vietnam tour operator will give you support and guidance. If you want to change your tour and visit a local event or include an excursion, they will be on hand to help organize these for you.
8. Flexibility is key for any tour and you can be assured that even though your tour is planned and customized for you, flexibility will also ensure you can change plans at the last minute. A Vietnam tour operator will ensure all arrangements will be taken care of for you too. In a country like Vietnam, it will be difficult not to want to see as much as you can and a tour operator will ensure you do not miss anything!
9. Customized holidays often give you the chance to be part of a smaller group, not only does this give you the chance for more one to one time with your tour guide, but you may get to add on additional excursions without the worry of disrupting other people's holidays.
10. Visiting a new country is a fantastic opportunity to embrace a new way of life and new traditions, spending time with local tour guides will really open up your eyes to a new culture. Your tour guide will take you to their favorite restaurants, street food places, night markets and will make you feel welcome and at home in their country. It really will feel like a home away from home.
An organized Vietnam tour really is a spectacular way of seeing Vietnam. You will feel welcomed, safe and relaxed in the company of Vivutravel tour guides.
They always have you and your interests in mind and as their many testimonials state;
Vivutravel are experts at organizing the best holiday of a lifetime for you.