According to the UK leading travel Rough Guides, the following destinations are the most exotic in Vietnam tours.
1.Hoian ancient town:This place is considered as one of the most beautiful destination in Vietnam where tourists should explore because of its heady mix of wooden-fronted merchant houses, graceful bridges and ornate temples.
2. Sapa: Sapa is a stunning destination in the North of Vietnam with green terraces and looming conical mountain. When traveling to Sapa, tourists will have a great chance to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and discover the different traditional custom of colorful hill tribes.
3. Halong bay: Halong bay is considered as one of seven natural wonders of the world. So when traveling to Halong bay, travelers will see the wonderful seascape with thousands islands and islets, beautiful beaches, grottos, caves.
4. Mekong Delta: This is really a lovely region with lush maze of languid waterways, mangrove forests and atmospheric floating market.
5. Ho Chi Minh city: Ho Chi Minh city is a popular choice for all most of tourist because it is the largest and the most effervescent city with boulevards and French colonial architecture.
6. Ha Giang: Ha Giang is noted that this is a forgotten province of dramatic scenery and colorful minority villages.
7. Phu Quoc island: This is considered as the most beautiful destination for relaxing with fantastic white sandy beaches and spectacular ocean sunsets.
8. Danang city: This city to be a must-see destination for every traveler. It attracts the tourists after dark when the neon light spills across the Han River, the city looks like a paradise of earth.
9. Dalat: This city is considered as the most romantic city in Vietnam and it is called the city of love because it has a cool and temperate climate, romantic lake, and French Colonial-era villas which are very suitable for young couples and it is always the first choice for the honeymoon vacation.
10. Cat Ba island: It will be a paradise for travelers who would like to discover the beauty of this island by kayaking, climbing, and hiking.