A massage is a great way to recover from a hectic day. You come out refreshed and ready to face anything. If you are enjoying a busy Vietnam holiday, there is little better. Massage techniques have been developed over centuries in Asia and the Vietnamese are certainly experts. There is so much to see and do in the Country so it is important to recover at the end of the day because there is likely to be another packed schedule the following one. Most Vietnam travel packages pass through Central Vietnam with Danang the obvious base. It is Vietnam’s third city after Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and as such has all the amenities expected by today’s tourists; and that includes the traditional massage.
Several of the best spa and massage facilities are in the 4 and 5-star hotels, located both on the beaches and in the centre of the City. You can expect to get luxury; scrubs, massages, facials, body wraps and reflexology. In the case of Danang, there are businesses that specialise in spa and massage treatment available for booking anytime.
First of all, here is a list of some of the top hotels where you can expect to get the chance to relax and enjoy a massage. If you are booked into one of these places, the service is often all-inclusive and you can make arrangements when you are there:
• Vinpearl Da Nang Villas, villas located right in front of Non Nuoc Beach
• InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
• Naman Retreat on Non Nuoc Beach
• Novotel Danang Premier Han River in the City Centre
• Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa, another on Non Nuoc Beach
• Pullman Danang Beach Resort on My Khe Beach
• Fusion Maia Danang, an all-inclusive resort, also on My Khe Beach.
• The Blossom Resort Danang in the City Centre.
• Furama Resort Danang on My Khe Beach.
Within the City there are several other quality spas to consider:
• Queen Spa Danang is excellent value. It is just over a kilometre from My Khe Beach and offers exfoliation, natural oil massage, hot stone as well as body herbal massage.
• The Spa Riverside on the banks of the Han River has a range of packages and offers great therapists working in beautifully clean surroundings.
• Salem Spa in Nguyen Thien Thuat Street is close to the Cham Museum and Dragon Bridge.
• Sense Spa advises those booking treatment to come early so that they can discuss the treatments most suitable with the professional staff.
• Charm Spa is in the centre of the City and provides really good value for money over a range of treatments. There are complimentary private rooms available incidentally if you book in advance.
• Sight Deficient Massage in the city centre is staffed entirely by blind people. They are all well-trained and prices are low.
• Cham Spa and Massage is close to the Han River and traditional methods are used to refresh you before you are invited to try the coffee and a healthy food menu.