Danang has everything you would expect of a modern city, and that includes the nightlife. Every Vietnam travel package offers so much to the overseas tourist and with so much to see and do, you will leave the Country wanting to return to see even more. The nightlife may not be a priority but when you are in the cities, you should enjoy what is on offer. There are several rooftop bars, nightclubs, and places to meet the locals who are extremely friendly now the Vietnam War is a distant memory.
You will find every kind of music, a rich variety of drinks, local as well as imported at a price that will bring a smile to your face. Everything stays open until late though whether you want to stay until closing time might very much depend on what comes next on your Vietnam tour itinerary.
Here are some ideas for you to consider:
• Sky36 Club is in the Novotel; the 36th floor of this 5-star accommodation where you will get great views over the region, the nearby river as well as the rest of Danang and the distant hills.
• Waterfront Danang Restaurant and Bar on the banks of the Han River offers live sports programmes from around the world, several forms of cuisine with a great wine and cocktail menu. There is live music each Friday as well as promotional events.
• Brilliant Top Bar is on the roof of the hotel of the same name. It is a fairly relaxed place big enough for 100 guests who want a relatively quiet place to enjoy a drink.
• New Phuong Dong Nightclub is regarded as the city’s top nightclub. There is a large dancefloor, modern music systems and an extensive range of drinks, imported as well as local.
• Seventeen Saloon Danang is the place for live music, played until late. It overlooks the Han River and is very popular with tourists wanting a lively atmosphere.
• Writer's Bar at Vinpearl Danang Resort & Villas is certainly elegant. A pianist plays background music for guests who don’t worry about a tight budget. It is classically furnished with leather and mahogany the lasting impression.
• Oasis Tapas Bar is a short walk from Bac My An Beach and as well as offering lovely cuisine, it plays music to encourage you to unwind.
• Bamboo2 Bar Danang in Bach Dang Street is particularly popular with tourists, especially those interested in sport. It is on three levels with balconies overlooking the Dragon River Bridge and the Han River.
• Golden Pine Pub Danang in the same street is also on 3 storeys with several pool tables, dance floor and terraces.
• Billabong Pub & Restaurant is Australian owned so inevitably you will find live sport on TV, several types of cuisine and good music.
• Club Tourane, Furama Resort, is in the centre of the City, playing live music and a great atmosphere.
• Infinity Bar has great ocean views down the infinity pond, quick wi-fi and plenty of popular meals and drinks, often offered at discount rates.