The typical Vietnam travel package starts in either Hanoi and head south or Ho Chi Minh City and goes north. Domestic air travel is quick and cheap but that means that tourists will miss out on seeing the terrain and its rich variety. Those who holidays involve travelling by land will go through Quang Binh, a small province at the narrowest part of Vietnam. There is Laos to the west and the coastline to the east. It’s a mountainous province and if a Vietnam travel agent suggests its inclusion in a Vietnam tour itinerary, then look at it closely. You will find yourself active by day, but once the sun disappears, you can book a spa and massage that will refresh you and make you ready for the next day. That is not to say that there is a wide choice of 5 star facilities; it is not that sort of province.
Asia is the home of massage and Vietnam has a tradition of providing this relaxing treatment. It is essential that you enjoy a massage during your Vietnam holiday. There are a few alternatives while you are in Quang Binh and after a busy day enjoying the sights and sounds, there is no better way to reinvigorate yourself.
• Sun Spa Resort Quang Binh is a large 4-star hotel centrally located in Dong Hoi City. The leisure facilities are great and even non-residents can book for a massage.
• Muong Thanh Luxury Nhat Le Hotel on Nhat Le Beach offers spa and massage facilities for guests as well as non-residents. There is Swedish and Thai massage with steam room, spa and sauna.
• Muong Thanh Holiday Quang Binhis a 4-star hotel also near Nhat Le Beach. The spa and massage facilities are excellent and you will thoroughly enjoy the experience.
• Saigon Quang Binh is a small hotel in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a place that certainly deserves a day of any tourist’s time. It is a great environment and after an active day, there are few things as good as a Vietnam massage.
• Bao Ninh Beach Resortis another alternative for tourists to arrange for a massage.
• Vinh Hoang Hotel offers Asian therapy to relax you at the end of the day. There is spa, steam room, wet and dry sauna as well as different massages.
Away from the hotels there is Hue Spa Beauty Salon in Ly Thuong Kiet Street which is conveniently located in the centre of Dong Hoi City.