Indochina travel includes world's famous holiday destinations in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia such as Angkor temples, Luang Prabang and Hoi An Ancient Town, Ha Long Bay, Sapa's rice terraces, Hanoi's old quarter, Mekong Delta, Best Beaches in Nha Trang, Mui Ne or Phu Quoc. An Indochina tour will also bring you to a beautiful world of rich culture, interesting history, friendliest people, delicious food...
To start your holiday in Indochina, you can book your flight to Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Siem Reap or Luang Prabang. From your starting point, make a round trip and spend your time more or less in each destination depending on your interests.
If you do know know how to plan your Indochina travel, it is advised to contact a local tour operator who knows best and can customize your trip so that you do not have to watse your time searching for information. You also avoid unexpected problem and your Indochina travel will be smooth from start to finish.
Things to know
1. Check your flight to Indochina first and it is cheaper to book the return flight from you end.
2. Check if you need to apply Vietnam visa in advance? Cambodia and Laos visa, you can get on arrival.
3. Check the best time to travel to Indochina. The high season is from October to April when it is cooler and less humid. Low season is from May - September when it hot and wet, but it is cheaper for you because all hotels, airlines in Indochina will offer discounts.
4. Check Do's and Don'ts when traveling in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
5. English is widenly used, but it would be great to learn some Vietnamese, Cambodian or Lao.
6. Bring some gifts for the kids if your tour comes to the mountainous areas.
How much time do you need to visit Indochina?
To see the highlights of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, you will need around 15-18 days and 20 - 25 days to explore Indochina in depth. If you have 10-15 days only, Vivutravel advises you to travel across Vietnam and Cambodia only. To plan your Indochina travel, please submit our tour inquiry below: