It can be tiring being out in the fresh air all day. That is especially the case if you are active, hiking in the lovely environment or cycling around. At the end of the day, you will probably just want to relax. Good Vietnam travel packages seek to combine all the riches of the country; meeting the people, sampling its cuisine, visiting landmarks cultural, historic and religious. One of the traditions of Asia, and that includes Vietnam, is the massage. While you are in Da Lat on a Vietnam family vacation, you should try one. It will refresh you for the coming days.
• Le Quy Spa in Truong Cong Dinh Street provides full body massages and scrubs.Women may like to try one of the facials as well.
• Pompeii Spa is in the basement of La Sapinette Hotel in Phan Chu Trinh Street. There is steam room and sauna after your massage
• Eco Spa Reflexology in Truong Cong Dinh Street offers foot, neck, back and whole body massages.
• Rosy Spa in Phu Dong Thien Vuong Street has a wide range of alternatives including a spa package of body aromatherapy, foot reflexology and cucumber face mask.
• Ot Care in Tran Phu Street specialises in full body massages using herbs and oils. It is a relatively new facility and the environment begins the process of relaxation.
• Massage Thien Hoang is in 3/2 Street and has staff trained in Ho Chi Minh City. Treatments are suitable for both adults and children.
Many first time visitors will see and experience things they have never come across before. One of those things may well be a massage and at the prices being charged in Vietnam, there is no reason why you should not have massages in Da Lat and the other places on your itinerary.