Da Lat has gained the reputation of being ideal for a Vietnam honeymoon vacation. The location is lovely, an environment of lakes and waterfalls, forests and flowers with a climate that resulted in the French colonialists choosing it as a place to escape to more comfortable temperatures than the hotter lowland areas. French architecture remains a feature of Da Lat.
If you are including Da Lat in your Vietnam travel package, and it certainly makes sense to do so, there are some good hotels that are certain to make your time in Da Lat more comfortable:
• Saphir DaLat Hotel is 4-star accommodation at the junction of Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street and 3 / 2 Street. Its design is typically French and facilities include a restaurant capable of holding 200 guests. There are 79 well-equipped rooms with facilities for business for those in Da Lat for commercial reasons.
• Ngoc Lan Hotel is in the city centre looking over the Xuan Huong Lake. The hotel which is within walking distance of the Market has 91 rooms, each equipped to the standard expected of modern hotels. If you are in Vietnam with kids, it is worth noting that there are interconnecting rooms available.
• TTC Hotel Premium is a 3-star hotel which was converted from a cinema to a hotel in 1981. There are 91 rooms with the restaurant and bar offering great views over the city.
• River Prince Da Lat is near the Central Market and Xuan Huong Lake, 20 minutes from theFlower Park and Bao Dai Palace by car. There are 104 rooms, all air-conditioned and offering great views over the City.
• Thi Thao - Gardenia Hotel is 3-star property in the centre of the city. There are 73 well-equipped rooms, bar and restaurant, wi-fi and tour assistance.
• Muong Thanh Da Lat Hotel has 71 rooms. It is set in a nice garden and has a bar and restaurant, indoor pool, spa and fitness centre, business facilities and a front desk able to arrange car rental.
• Best Western Da Lat Plaza Hotel close to Da Lat Market is a great place for those enjoying a game of golf, the course being just walking distance. There are 91 rooms with excellent facilities.
• Trung Cang Hotel is in Da Lat’s centre close to many of the city’s highlights. There are just 27 rooms, all well-equipped; minibar, wi-fi and room service are just a few of the features.
• Bluewater Da Lat Hotel is at the side of Xuan Huong Lake and helps to reinforce the reputation as a good honeymoon destination in Vietnam. It is excellent value for a 4-star hotel with a gourmet restaurant, bar and lounge.
• Du Parc Hotel Dalat is a boutique 4 star hotel, located right at the heart of the city of love with 140 rooms and suites that feature modern bathrooms and amenities, WiFi high-speed internet access, etc.
• Da Lat Palace Hotel is 5-star hotel, famous as the social hub of Da Lat for almost a century. It is lakeside in 5 acres and amongst its 43 rooms are several suites as well as luxury and superior rooms. Guests can expect the best of everything from this quality hotel.
• Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa can be the best choice if you want to have relaxing time in Da Lat. Seventeen villas in French architecture and peacefully surrounded by green garden of trees and flowers. Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa is best suggestion for honeymooners.