One of the main reasons why Phu Quoc has become so popular with tourists on a Vietnam holiday is the quality of its beaches. The resorts have made Phu Quoc a great place for a Vietnam family vacation. Are there any children that do not like sandy beaches and warm seas? No, you say, and you are right. Here is a list of some of the best resorts that are being included in Vietnam tour packages:
• Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resort only opened a couple of years ago; a 5-star resort with 750 rooms, theatre and cinema, an amusement park which is popular with those in Vietnam with kids and 27 holes of golf. It is on Dai Beach on a large site with the great views including those over the sea.
• La Veranda set in a lovely garden close to the beach will remind you of a 19th Century French mansion. There can be fewer better spots for a Vietnam honeymoon vacation. There are 70 rooms, each with private balconies, two restaurants, spa, swimming pool and plenty of water sports.
• Cassia Cottage is set in a lovely environment where you can relax and listen to the sounds; gecko’s and birds are never completely silent. It is a comfortable 3-star resort with 12 cottages in the garden. The style will remind you of a plantation building and privacy is guaranteed.
• Salinda Resort is luxury accommodation on Long Beach which is just 10 minutes from the airport. It is an elegant resort with colour, style and texture all in sync. with the surroundings. It is very modern with great spa facilities and the opportunity to really relax.
• Chen Sea and Spa Resort is located in a quiet bay; 36 villas surrounded by tropical rainforest. It offers privacy, a great white sandy beach and professional service. Il Ristorante offers an imaginative menu as you sit looking across the sea while the leisure facilities are of the highest standard.
• The Shells Resort and Spa is on Ganh Gio Beach and offers a wide range of accommodation including luxurious suite and villas. The Flow Restaurant seats 130 guests with Vietnamese and Western cuisine.
• Mango Bay Resort has luxury rooms, bungalows and villas and offers a range of activities by night and day. After a busy day, you can enjoy the spa before dinner where the seafood is the highlight of the menu. Squid, prawns and anchovies are cooked in true Vietnamese style. All Vietnam’s popular street food dishes are there and there are some Thai dishes you might want to try as well.
• Seasense Resort Phu Quoc has a number of villas of differing sizes and views. The location is Ong Lang Beach in 10 acres of tropical forest. Swimming pool, spa and restaurant are just three of the features on offer.
• Saigon Phu Quoc Resort has 98 rooms in 4 different categories. There is a la carte dining and two bars, shopping facilities and of course, the beach.