As tourist numbers in Vietnam have increased, both Vietnamese nationals and overseas visitors, the infrastructure to cater for the demand has improved. On Phu Quoc Island, that has been reflected in the amount of quality accommodation available. With an extensive coastline, and lovely sandy beaches, the obvious place for building is near beaches, with great views over the sea. These resorts are a great place to relax, and after a busy day, there is no better way to start the evening than with a spa and massage. If you are on a Vietnam family vacation, it is one of the best things to do in Vietnam.
Massage is an Asian tradition and this is equally applicable to Vietnam as it is to other countries in the region.
Most of the leisure facilities on offer have full body massages, scrubs, aromatherapy, facials and foot treatments. When you look for a hotel on Phu Quoc as you decide on your Vietnam tour package, here are some of the places where you can enjoy spa and massage:
• Phu Quoc Day Spa in Tran Hung Dao Street has traditional Thai massage, Swedish massage, Indian Head Massage in addition to the typical Viet treatments. There is sauna and steam room so you are certain to leave refreshed after a session here with the Spa’s experienced staff.
• La Veranda Spa also in Tran Hung Dao Street offers several options so how about this? Have a 90 minute Vietnamese Massage, or alternatively an Oriental Massage of similar duration. A scrub with sea salt is another alternative in a spa well worth a visit.
• Aroma Spa again in Tran Hung Dao Street; it is not an expensive hotel and the spa services are certainly value for money.
• Mango Bay Wellness Center is in Duong Dong Town and offers facials, hot stone massages, aromatherapy and look out for their special promotions.
• Spa Linh is yet another in Tran Hung Dao Street within the Thanh Hai Guest House. It is a small and intimate place where you can cool off after a hot day, getting a massage from Linh herself.
• Aquamarine Ngoc Hai Lam Spa in Nguyen Trung Truc Street near Ong Lang Beach stays open until late even though the doors open around 0900.
• Salinda Resort has a new massage facility which guests can use to help their reinvigoration at the end of the day.
• Chen Sea and Spa Resort has great spa facilities and its location in a quiet bay matches anything you will have experienced.