Siem Reap is a village no more. It has grown as the numbers wishing to see Angkor have risen. Cambodia tour packages always include Angkor and Cambodia travel agents or those combining neighbouring countries to create Vietnam and Cambodia tours will make all the arrangements in advance. That is likely to include accommodation in Siem Reap.
• Angkor Spirit Palace Resort and Spa is just outside the centre. There is a lovely garden and pool where you can relax and the accommodation is comfortable.
• Auberge Mont Royal d'Angkor is a 30 room French villa style building that still has an Asian feel.
• Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel is close to the market and has great facilities; a la carte breakfast swimming pool and fitness facilities and massage.
• Casa Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap’s Old French Quarter has an outdoor pool, spa and restaurant.
• Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel is located in the centre of Siem Reap, close to Pub Street, Psar Chas Market, and Angkor National Museum.
• Golden Temple Hotel is a short walk from the centre and offers pool, massage services and local tours.
• Kanitha Boutique Villa accommodation is in the form of villas and deluxe rooms. Facilities include a swimming pool, cafe, bar and restaurant while the travel desk will provide any help required.
• Sokharoth Hotel has 57 deluxe rooms with facilities including bar & restaurant, pool, sauna and massage as well as a business centre.
• Heritage Suites Hotel has that little touch of luxury and a lovely private garden.
• Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat specialises in health; it’s a wellness retreat offering detox, health programs, yoga, acupuncture and holistic healing.
• Park Hyatt Siem Reap is a new 5-star hotel at the top end of the luxury market.
• La Residence d'Angkor is a relatively new building but with a traditional feel, built in wood and stone.
• Prince D'Angkor is a luxury hotel and spa a short stroll from the centre of town.
• Sokha Angkor Resort, a new 5 resort in the centre has a salt-water pool and 6 restaurants and bars.
• Starry Angkor Hotel with127 rooms has plasma cable TV, wi-fi, shower and bath as well as restaurant, pool and gym.
• Suites and Sweet Angkor comprises nine villas in private tropical gardens, each facing the lake.
There is plenty of choice when it comes to accommodation in Siem Reap. You can discuss this with your Cambodia travel agency and have arrangements made in advance of your visit.