There is so much to put into a day when you book a Vietnam travel package that you need to have time to relax and reflect. Wherever you go in Vietnam, there are new experiences to enjoy and that the end of a Vietnam tour you are certain to have a mind full of memories and images, and a camera full of great photos. Hue is the ancient imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty in Central Vietnam and after a day enjoying its delights what better than a spa and massage before facing what the following day will bring?
There are several alternatives, many of them in the large tourist hotels, and it is worth the effort to seek one out to refresh yourself after a busy day, and with further busy days to come:
• Hue Shining Spa is in the Serene Hotel in Nguyen Cong Tru Street. There are several packages for body and face with a scrub the best way to refresh yourself. There is a range of techniques including Swedish but of course it is the Oriental techniques that prove very popular.
• Cherish Spa in the hotel of the same name is in the centre of Hue and close to the Perfume River. There are several reasonably priced packages bookable and available throughout the day.
• Alba Spa uses the spring water found outside Hue almost a century ago. The Spa is in the Alba Spa Hotel in the centre of Hue and several therapies revolve around this lovely water, natural herbs and skincare products. Hot and cold jacuzzis are a great way to finish the session.
• Hotel Saigon Morin Spa offers a range of body, face and foot massages at a competitive rate with a sauna included in the price. The hotel is centrally located in Le Loi Street looking at the Perfume River.
• Lotus Spa is in Chu Van An Street close to the Perfume River. It is a great place to go if you are on a Vietnam family vacation everyone will enjoy the treatments.
• Moon Spa Beauty Salon in Khai Street is good value for money and well located within the popular tourist district in the city.
• Le Spa is in the luxury La Residence Hotel and has won awards for its quality, including Vietnam Best Luxury Boutique Spa in 2013. There is steam room, herbal sauna, jacuzzi and seven treatment rooms with the facility covering a huge 380 square metres.
• Pansee Senses Spa in Ngo Quyen Street is relaxing as soon as you go through the front door. There are several treatments on offer and reviews of the place are good.
• Lim’s Spa in Nguyen Sinh Cung Street is close to the Perfume River and offers a comprehensive menu of treatments to help refresh you after a busy day.
• Moonshine Spa in Pham Ngu Lao Street has jacuzzi, salt scrub and much more. It is close to the Perfume River and easily accessible from the major tourist hotels.