There are several places for a spa and massage in Hoi An with many in the resorts and hotels that visitors to Hoi An book. Those who are travelling on Vietnam tour packages often have all their arrangements made for them in advance. Experienced Vietnam travel agents can produce an itinerary to fit their clients’ needs and Hoi An is a regular inclusion on many Vietnam luxury tours.
The top resorts and family hotels have all the features you would expect from quality, tourist-orientated hotels. That often includes the leisure facilities that help guests relax after a busy day. If you are staying at one of these places then the most convenient place to have a spa and massage is there.
• River Beach Resort in Cua Dai Street
• Hoi An Pacific Hotel and Spa in Cua Dai Street
• Hotel Royal Hoi An, near the Thu Bon River
• Hoi An Glory Hotel and Spa in Cua Dai Street
• Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort and Spa on Cua Dai Beach
• Le Belhamy Hoi An Resort and Spa in Dien Ban District
Local spa and massages will certainly be cheaper than those in the resort hotels. There may be discounts available during the quieter hours and it is worthwhile to enquire.
• Na Spa offers a range of services including waxing, facials and massages. There are five branches in Hoi An and if there is a group of you then the price is certainly negotiable. There are deals when you combine a number of different treatments over a period of three or more hours.
• Palmarosa is open for daytime spas with facials, body scrubs with mud and salt as well as hot stone massages proving very popular. It is in the Old Town and has plenty of choice with a guarantee that all the ingredients are 100% natural.
• Aly Spa is a typical Asian spa that uses Vietnamese and other oriental techniques. Only natural herbs are used in these massages which include Vietnamese as well as Thai, hot stone and aromatherapy. Foot massages are another service on offer which are particular soothing if you have been doing a lot of walking.
• Ginger Spa in Cua Dai close to the Full Moon Restaurant is a great place to revive yourself after a busy day; steam baths, herbal treatments and traditional massages.
Have some treatment; you will be refreshed and ready for the new day!