Hoi An has become a regular part of Vietnam tour packages as tourists travel the length of Vietnam. It has over 3,000 kilometres of coastline and some lovely beaches. The central part of Vietnam which also includes plenty of historical content is a great choice when it comes to thinking about what to include in the itinerary and there are good boutique hotels only too happy to welcomes overseas visitors as their guests.
• Hoi An Sincerity Hotel is a short drive from the centre of the Old Townand offers facilities including restaurant and bar, outdoor pool and massage.
• Essence Hoi An Hotel and Spa is a comfortable walk from the Old Town with an airport shuttle for guests. There is a spa and the Vietnamese cuisine is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each of the rooms is well-equipped while guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and bar.
• La Residencia Hotel has 48 rooms over 7 floors. There is a range of rooms, mostly with a view, and a baby-sitting service for guests. It is on Song Hoai Square near the river and convenient for the highlights of the Old Town.
• Vinh Hung Emeralda Resort has 52 rooms and guests can enjoy a good range of facilities; bar and restaurant, pool, massage and fitness as well a location convenient for many of Hoi An’s main attractions.
• Little Hoi An Central Boutique Hotel and Spa has 108 units, rooms and suites, all well-equipped with modern facilities and a wide range of services including spa and steam room, bar and restaurant, transfers and tour bookings as well as conference facilities.
• Muca Hoi An Resort and Spa is in a lovely setting on the river and even offers private fishing. As well as all the features you would expect of modern quality accommodation, you can even take cookery lessons during your stay. The Secret Garden Spa has a menu of spa treatments.
• Phu Thinh Boutique and Spa has rooms from doubles to lovely suites. There is a nice outdoor pool, spa, bar and restaurant.
• Lantana Hoi An Hotel is in a fairly quiet location by the river just a short walk from the Old Town. It is decorated in a warm and friendly style that is an attractive proposition for all, those on a Vietnam family vacation or even those on a Vietnam honeymoon vacation.
• Green Heaven Resort and Spa is a 65-room hotel which offers its guests a complementary foot massage as one of its little extras. It is three floors and the services available include baby-sitting; a children’s pool is great for families with small children.
• Ancient House Resort has 60 guestrooms of different styles. There is a spa and fitness centre, outdoor pool and garden. Each room is well-equipped while there is a bar and lounge as well as conference centre.
If you are in need of help with accommodation, these are a few ideas for you to look at in Hoi An and you can be sure of a warm welcome.