Travel articles regularly pick things that everyone should try to see in their lifetime. They cover every continent and so many of them are mentioned time and time again. Vietnam is quickly rising in tourist consciousness and many travellers now have this wonderful country on their list. Quite right to! Vietnam packaged tours can be tailored to every client’s wishes and a Vietnam luxury tour is a great experience. Almost all these packages are likely to include a Halong cruise which a Vietnam travel agent will be happy to arrange. If you want to do some research so that you know exactly what you are booking, take a look at these cruises that can offer you all you want. Next time you read an article on the things to do and see in your lifetime, you may well see Halong Bay.
Here are some companies that can help you fully enjoy it, with all of them allowing you to be on these quiet waters overnight:
• Heritage Line Cruises owns Jinger cruise, Jasmine cruise, Valentine cruise, Violet cruise, offering a range of alternatives as well as regular promotions. As an example, the Jasmine is a 23-cabin boat in the style of a traditional Vietnamese junk. There is something impressive about sails and wood but in one sense, that is superficial. There is fine dining and excellent cuisine, formal as well as BBQ while passengers can swim, go kayaking, exploring or diving.
• The Au Co cruises is the most luxurious cruise in Halong bay, operating 2 and 3 day tour itinerary around Halong bay and Lan La bay of Cat Ba island. Cruise in confort in a unique way, the Au Co cruises is highly recommended for Halong cruise of a lifetime!
• The Paradise Cruise has alternatives that include up to 3 days and 2 nights on board. The reputation of the company continues to rise so if you are looking for luxury, look no further.
• Bhaya Cruises offer everything from a honeymoon package to a single night on board to enjoy the peaceful night time setting that Halong Bay invites you to enjoy.
• Indochina Sails is a company with six comfortable boats each of which can accommodate passenger that want to spend a night in the Bay. There are large en suite cabins and a large sun deck if all you want to do is sunbathe. You’ll be tempted to do more.
• Dragon Legend Cruises can cater for up to 48 passengers at any one time, and have a crew of 35 to look after their needs; an impressive ratio. There is bar and restaurant as well as spa and massage facilities.
• Dragon Pearl Cruise has 3 boats in traditional ‘’Junk’’ style which will take you to remote areas within the Bay as well as offer you the chance to simply relax in the stunning natural environment that is Halong Bay.
• Red Dragon Cruise is sheer luxury, and with 5 cabins, it is a boat that can be booked by a suitably sized group. If you want to book it, think well in advance but think about the freedom of you and your friends and family having your own boat.
• Pelican Cruise offers real luxury with cabins starting at 17 square metres, family cabins at 34 square metres on the first floor, suite of a similar size on the second as well as a Royal Suite that has a balcony as well; all have ocean views incidentally.
• Huong Hai Sealife Cruise was the first company to offer overnight on a boat. You can get plenty of information on the route and activities on offer for a 3 -day, 2-night cruise which allows you to truly appreciate Halong Bay.
• Starlight Cruise offers a range of accommodation and plenty of activities. You can spend 2 nights aboard and can expect to visit a number of different places, anchoring for a swim or to enjoy a quiet beach.