Hanoi’s rise to be regarded as one of the most fascinating cities in the whole of Asia has inevitably led to the growth of accommodation within the City. It comes in every price range and for the more affluent visitors who decide on a Hanoi tour there are luxury hotels that will look after their every need. You will find in a Hanoi travel guide the best of everything the capital of Vietnam has to offer, ranging from hotels and restaurants to major landmarks and activities. In no particular order, here are a few of the top luxury hotels in Hanoi for you to consider:
• Melia has a great central location and aims to provide a real feel of Vietnam in the cuisine it offers. There are great views of the city from the elegant rooms and the service is exactly what would be expected of a top quality hotel.
• Sofitel Legend Metropole is a 15 minute stroll to Hoan Kiem Lake. There are excellent leisure facilities, 3 great restaurants, an outdoor pool and 3 bars/lounges among its features.
• Lotte Hotel is close to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the Temple of Literature, two of the highlights of Hanoi and always included in tours of Hanoi. There are 4 restaurants within the hotel and great leisure facilities with the indoor pool a great place to relax after a busy day.
• JW Marriott close to a lake is a great setting. Its food and spa facilities match anything in the city while attractions such as the Temple of Literature are close by.
• Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake is literally lakeside. It has a range of rooms and suites, each decorated to the highest standard. It has all the features expected of a 5-star hotel.
• Moevenpick Hotel is in the centre of the business district of Hanoi. Its design is French and there is a variety of rooms, as well as business facilities. Tourists will also find its location perfectly good for accessing the major landmarks of Hanoi.
• Pan Pacific has a lovely roof terrace providing great views of Hanoi. International cuisine is on hand with 2 restaurants, 2 bars, spa facilities among the features in this luxury hotel.
• Sheraton Hanoi is downtown, close to West Lake. There is a wide range of rooms and suites to suit every taste. Everyone looks out to the Lake, a great way in itself to relax while leisure facilities ensure you can do that daily after a busy tour.
• Hilton Hanoi Opera is a short drive from Hoan Kiem Lake. Its pool, restaurant and leisure facilities ensure your every need is catered for.
• Crown Plaza West is close to the National Convention Centre and the My Dinh Stadium. It is suitable for businessmen particularly but it is worth inspection by families and general tourists as well. It has all the features you would expect of 5-star accommodation.
Whichever of the luxury hotels you choose, you will not be disappointed by the quality you experience.